Interested in learning more about us?
Cluttermanager.com wants to give you a unique organizing experience. Our process and approach will help you identify your organizing vision and make it a reality.
1. Assess the Organizing
Problem or Situation: Take an overview and decide how to successfully organize your space.
2. Create a Plan: Determine what resources we will need to complete the organizational tasks.
3. Implement the Plan: The action step phase. We create order and begin to execute all the stages created in our plan.
During our consultation we will conduct a free needs analysis. After, sessions are billed on an hourly basis. During our consultation we will assess all your organizing concerns and begin our organizing approach.
Full-Service Organizing & Coaching
Each organizing project is unique, and each client we assist is evaluated on a individual basis. Our full organizing and coaching fees include Sorting, Purging, Planning, Product Research, Purchasing and Organizing.
*Special package rates are available based on organizing projects and assessments.
*Additional fees may apply for hired services/contractors I will hire for bigger projects.
*All organizing supplies, furnitures, containers, etc., are paid for by clients.
* Travel charges will be applied when travel exceeds 15 miles. (0.56 cents per mile
after 15 miles)
Paying for Services
We accept personal checks, cash or money orders. We also accept Master Card, Visa, and Discover. Payment is due at the end of each 4-hour session, unless special arrangements have been discussed and agreed upon.
There is a 10% discount for all Seniors and Veterans and First Time Business Owners.
• Proper consideration regarding cancellations and appointment changes is expected. Appointments cancelled within 48 hours of a scheduled appointment, will be subject to a cancellation charge of 50% for scheduled work.
• Clients are asked to remove all private, personal and valuable items from work areas before on-site work begins. We ask that you remove and secure all firearms.
• All work done by Cluttermanager.com will remain confidential and will not be shared outside. Cluttermanager.com follows all Codes of Ethics of the National Association of Professional Organizers.
• Payment is due at the end of each organizing session unless special arrangements have been discussed and agreed upon.
• All on-site work is booked with a 4-hour minimum.
Cluttermanager.com ® | P.O. Box 320069, Boston, MA 02132